Norwegian Sun to Cuba

C cruise

4 minutes ago, amyaacc said:

Our "free at sea"  also includes free air and specialty dining so if you are thinking it is $150 more--not sure how you got that amount  (we paid $700 for ocean view plus the air, and two other perks) it sounds good to me.  I agree it is all designed for the cruise line to come out ahead.  that is why it is helpful to discuss on here.  If I make a change I would change to a wifi package instead of the premium beverage--but I am not sure I really need that either so just trying to figure what would be the best value and the most fun.  Again if bottled water and coffee drinks are included it would make the premium a good choice for me--but no one who cruised with that package has confirmed that information.

Well I can say with 99% certainty that bottled water and coffee is included. 

Look here:  https://www.ncl.com/termsandconditions/promotions

Scroll down to where it says Premium Plus Beverage Package (3-6 Day Norwegian Sun & Sky Cruises)\

I've also seen on another forum where bottled water and coffee was included in the "Premium" package

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

NCL is changing their drink packages.  Very confusing but...4 day Sun trips include open bar up to $15 a drink.  The ultimate package upgrades you to sports drinks, bottled water and better coffee upgrade.  Not worth it at all to me.  Drinks flow freely on this ship at all bars and dinner.  Great choices of beers and booze.  

• Like 1