Jewel of the Seas from Miami

Garmy4

It’s been quite some time since traveling from Miami.  We have a cruise from Miami on Jewel and want to know what terminal it goes out of and how is the parking?  Any other comments will be helpful.

You could also be at Terminal G, depending if Jewel's departure days coincide with Symphony, Allure, or Mariner. Those ships seem to get priority at Terminal A. If you're on one of the 9 or 5 night itineraries, you'll probably be at G.

Edited by OfTheSeasCruiser

3 hours ago, squaw said:

we are traveling on Jewel if the Seas out if Miami on Jan 18th 9 day cruis.  how do I tell who is departing from terminal A or G 

Signs at the cruise port.

• 2 weeks later...

broadwaycam,

Thanks so much for the link to the Miami Dock Report

https://seaport2.miamidade.gov/dailydock/Default.aspx    

Those us us who cruise out of Miami often, will find it most helpful.

MsYukon,

Yes, I believe you are correct.  From the Dock Report, the Jewel is scheduled to use Terminal B for your 2-25-2019 departure. 

We will be getting off the Jewel that day, as we are doing a B2B beginning Feb. 10th.  We'll try to keep the ship in good standing for you!  And enjoy your Panama Canal cruise!  We did the full transit back in 2003 & would love to do it again.  P.S.  We have actually spent the day (& night) in Whitehorse, Yukon Territory!  I believe we stayed at the Westmark Hotel.  It was back in 2000 as part of our 10 night land tour on a MS Volendam cruise/tour.  Small world!

Happy Sailing,

Suzy B

Thank you, Suzy B. Enjoy your cruises!  If you ever get back up this way, don’t hesitate to reach out if I can provide any information to plan your stay in Yukon.  I am actually going on a Alaska cruise - on the Volendam! - in June. I have done the inside passage many time via the Alaska Marine Highway ferrie, I wanted to have the Alaska Cruie experience at least once.

cgncruiser - if you notice, all the ships are arriving from and departing to Nassau.  I put it down to either a security thing or laziness 😄!

On 1/20/2019 at 4:04 AM, cgncruiser said:

Site is not very accurate: it shows for the Jewel 2/25 docking -arriving from Nassau, which is correct, but departure Nassau again as next port. It is Carthagena in fact!

I'll be on the 2/15-2/25/18 Jewel cruise and we do not visit Nassau.  Last port of call is Grand Cayman on the 23rd.