Capri Ferry Tickets

ML24

We'll be on a cruise in May and want to do Capri on our own.  I do want to get the ferry (slow) tickets in advance since I have some mobility issues.  What is the correct website to buy the tickets?  I want to make sure I am not paying more than I need to.  I know there is a charge to order in advance.  

Also, coming back to Naples, which tickets should I buy that get you close to the ship, but are on the slow ferry.  Thanks!

The slow ferries (car carriers) depart from/arrive to Porta di Massa, about a half mile from the cruise port.

I'm curious about why you want these ferries, when the others depart from Molo Beverello, which is adjacent to the cruise port and a much easier walk from the ship.

There is no need to purchase tickets in advance for the slow ferries but if you feel you need to, buy them directly from the operator rather than from a third party who charges an additional fee.

You'll notice that there are far fewer of these ferries than from Molo Beverello, which will limit your time on Capri.

https://shop.caremar.it/en/timetable/