Hotel Astor SoBe

JXR

Hi,

Will be staying at Hotel Astor in SoBe for a 2 night pre-cruise stay. Has anybody got any reviews of this hotel, and also, how conveniently located is it? Don't mind walking a bit if it's in a safe area.

Thanks All,

Joanne

When I was last past the Astor about 9 weeks ago Washington Ave was all torn up and it was just a mess in front of the hotel. But walk down a block to Collins and another to Ocean Drive and you are in the heart of all the action. I would exercise more caution on 9th or 10th as you make your way to Ocean Drive. The side streets are not as heavily traveled, are narrower, and have alleyways crossing them. Just exercise awareness of your surroundings and you should be fine.

Since I will be travelling solo for this trip, I am not planning on venturing alone at night anyways. So, I'm sure that I will be fine during the daytime and early evening. Thanks again for the input.

Joanne

Archived