cabin 1111 on legend

4nzic1

is anyone familiar with cabin 1111 on legend? i know it's 1A and upper/lower bunks but does anyone have first hand experience of being in one of these cabins? i see from the deck plan that there are only about 5 of these cabins on Legend and 1111 looks like the lesser of the five evils with the 5 cabins(meaning location).

I thought you did fine the first time you asked the question. It was very easy to understand that you had questions that needed answering. But sorry, I can't answer this particular one for you.

SHELLY

Carnival Holiday 1/93

Carnival Ecstacy 1/97

Carnival Sensation 10/97

Carnival Destiny 11/98

Carnival Paradise 10/99

RCCL Grandeur 9/00

Carnival Triumph 9/01

Carnival Spirit 3/02

Carnival Inspiration 1/03

Carnival Legend 3/04

• 2 years later...
is anyone familiar with cabin 1111 on legend? i know it's 1A and upper/lower bunks but does anyone have first hand experience of being in one of these cabins? i see from the deck plan that there are only about 5 of these cabins on Legend and 1111 looks like the lesser of the five evils with the 5 cabins(meaning location).

so how did you like the cabin? I am booked in it in 7 weeks. I talked to Carnival this morning and found out that it doesn't actually have bunk beds--yeah!!! I was thinking of upgrading until I talked to them and found out it has 2 singles. it seems to be almost the same size as the 4A.

I decided that I didn't like the location of 1111....seemed like a very high traffic area! I switched to the aft section of the boat, but I assume the cabin will look exactly the same. So, if you have any pics or anything to share, I'd appreciate it! I'm getting really excited!! 47 more days!!

I was in 1111 on a Legend 8 day sailing. While the cabin size is sufficient, etc. I did not like the location. I'm glad you changed cabins. It is a very high traffic area, especially on port days with everyone lined up in the hallway in front of your cabin. Also there was an occasional loud bang every night that I could never figure out the cause.

Archived