Nassau - can we pre-purchase resort day passes?

carl67lp

My wife and I are taking a quick 2-night cruise to Nassau; it leaves next Friday.  She'd like to do some swimming while we're there, and we figured doing a resort day-pass is the best idea, since it'll give us food, drinks, a reasonably safe environment, bathrooms...the works.

The challenge we have is that we're doing a city tour in the morning, and so our beach "day" wouldn't really begin until around noon.  Thus, there's a real chance that we might be out of luck when purchasing day passes--based on the research I've done, they can sell out quickly in the morning.

Hence the question: Can we pre-purchase day passes, and if so, through whom?  I've seen a couple of sites that seem to offer the ability, but I'm not sure of their legitimacy.  Also, are we able to show up later in the day, because of our morning tour?

Any and all assistance is most welcome!

You can pre- purchase resort day passes through Resort for a Day. Since you only have the afternoon I would suggest the British Hilton since it is so close to the port and you can walk there. Read the information and the review in the post above about the British Hilton Pass.

Looks like departure from Nassau is at 5pm, so it'll be before sunset, alas.

The missus definitely wants to go to a beach, though she did mention something about "if the water is warm."  Will have to check with her!

39 minutes ago, carl67lp said:

The missus definitely wants to go to a beach, though she did mention something about "if the water is warm."  Will have to check with her!

40 minutes ago, carl67lp said:

Current water temp is 77. That's warm if you come from the North and chilly if you come from the South😊