Carnival Fascination

FloridaKitty15

I don't always, it depends on the cruiseline. Sometimes I like the soap they provide, other times I prefer my own brand.

I usually bring my own but I guess what I'm not understanding is exaxtly how much soap does one use in 3 days? Is the OP saying she did not have a dispneser like eveyone else who has sailed the Facination has?:confused: :confused:

Been on Carnival, had a bad experiance, but it was teenage drunks, not cruiseline, and the fact that we're idiots and did not research the dates to find out it was US spring/Easter break... our fault.... but I don't remember us doing the old "waaaawahhh waaaahhh poor me thing"

Always say...."it comes right back at ya", :rolleyes: treat others like you want to be treated............Hstrybuff is right!:)

I'm just gonna leave this one alone.

You and me both. Too many opportunities here but I'll just say I'm sorry the OP had such a bad experience. *sigh*

I usually bring my own but I guess what I'm not understanding is exaxtly how much soap does one use in 3 days? Is the OP saying she did not have a dispneser like eveyone else who has sailed the Facination has?:confused: :confused:

That darn band of sticky-fingered cabin stewards must have struck again! First they pilfered VS underwear on one ship, then it was soap dispensers on the Fascination!

To what low will they stoop next? :-)

Interesting story about not complaining to loud.. Last month we went on a cruise, and a series of events occurred that we could not make our flight. We purchased a one way flight to get there with plans to use our original ticket to get home.

When we arrived at the airport to go home we found out our ticket was cancelled because we did not fly the first leg... So here it was 8:00PM, and we had to be in work the next morning... My husband was all ready to yell, and I took over!!.... As nice as I could I told the girl I understood the problem but was there anything she could do to help us.. I think she also expected to get yelled at and when she did not, she helped... It took some work but she got the ticket reinstated, and we got on the flight...

Sometimes you really get a lot further if you act civil rahter then like a jerk!

Archived