What size are the sodas/drinks?

Euby

I'm debating on getting the Soda Package for my cruise.  I have seen where sodas cost $4.14 (incl tips).  What I want to know is just how much you are actually getting for that amount?  Do they bring you a glass in the sit-down restaurants or a can/bottle with ice?  How big is the glass?  How big is the can/bottle; 12oz can, 7.5oz mini-can, 8oz bottle, 16.9oz bottle, or a 20oz bottle?  What about the buffet?  Are the drinks "pre-poured" and what size are they?  If I'm using my own 20oz tumbler, will a bartender fill it directly?  (not expecting the restaurants to do so).

I'm just trying to do the math to see how cost effective it may (or may not) be.  Telling me that drinking 3 sodas is the break-even point doesn't help me.  I'll be sailing on the Jade if that helps.

Thanks!

Soda comes in 12 oz cans. Some bars have soda from their soda guns. They will give a 12 to 16 oz cup/glass, at cost, unless you have the soda plan. They will not fill your cup up. At restaurants they will probably bring you a glass of soda, unless you you request a can