Crown Princess for kids?

DukeBlueDevil

1 hour ago, DukeBlueDevil said:

Hello!

We have never sailed Princess before...

How are the activities for kids particularly 3 year olds?

Recently back from the Crown and did note the supervision of six or seven children of various ages by two young adults.  They were having pizza and hamburgers on deck at lunchtime and I must say they were very well behaved having fun during their lunch.  But as to other activity we can't say for that was the only time we saw them.

Go onto the Princess site and check out the kids club on there.  There is a short video to watch.

Our DS is now almost 21 but has been cruising since he was 3.  He loved the kids center back then!  I have had friends that have been on recently with young kids and they said it was a blast.  They have updated the 3-7 year old section now to the treehouse from pelicans.   Looks great.

9 hours ago, DukeBlueDevil said:

Hello!

We have never sailed Princess before...

How are the activities for kids particularly 3 year olds?

Our kids have enjoyed the Princess kids clubs over the years.  

Note that Kids club and pools are only available if your child is potty trained.  

My 13 year old loves Princess kids clubs, his first cruise was at age 3 1/2.  Once he figured out he could go and have fun he didn't want to leave and couldn't wait to go back.  He has come home with various stuffed animals, t-shirts and crafts from the kids club over the years.  

In our experiences the entire staff on Princess is wonderful with kids.  One year our room steward left chocolate chip cookies for him every evening and on another cruise there was a waiter that enjoyed talking to him and would always stop what he was doing to talk or say hi to him no matter where we were on the ship.  On our last Princess cruise we bought the photo package and he and the photographers had a lot fun posing for pictures.  He liked to "photo bomb" mom and dad and they played along with him.

I think you will be very pleased with how great Princess is with kids.  

Happy Cruising!!!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

We have been on princess cruises about 7x. There are not usually many kids on princess cruises. Just my experience. They do have kids center but on all our cruises I never really seen many kids- just a handful. Disney probably way better for kids