Anyone that has used fantastica vouchers since November.

ssmea03

My families, actually our group about 60 families used the vouchers during Christmas Cruise on Seaside.  I don't know how they compare with the new drink packages, as my experiences, only premium liquor and premium wine were excluded.  In one of the bar, they took my vouchers but charge me due to they only has premium liquor ($12.5 per drink).  And they refund me next day when I complain to the help desk.  Now you can see your bill in real time through MSC app so it is much easier to track.

They delivered the vouchers to your stateroom.  I went to our stateroom right after lunch around 2pm.  Our luggage were there already.  The voucher books got delivered around 3-4pm, 12 for each person.  My kids found some left over vouchers from previous cruisers on the ship.  They can be used without any problems.  I drank quite a lot for this trip but could not finish all of them.  I left them in those public places for new comers if they find them.  Several none-alcohol vouchers for my kids mixed with other things got stolen while we were back to Miami from our rental car.  Those vouchers were useful for casual drinkers.  Unfortunately, MSC replaced them with different drink packages.