To adjust dining ressie, who do I see on embark day?

tiredmommy

Hi everyone — I’ve been thoroughly enjoying (or dreading) all of the Edge posts.  I have a question about the dining ressies we made on the cruise planner for our March 3 Edge cruise.  It’s a complicated story that involves another couple, our cruise planners, onboard credit, dining ressies originally for four that had to be cancelled, and a call to Celebrity who couldn’t help.

In any case, we’ve ended up with two separate dining ressies for two adults each night but did manage to make them at the same restaurant at the same time each night.  We would like them to be at tables for four instead.  Of course no availability online now or months ago.  I know I need to go directly to meet with someone to amend this as soon as I get on the ship.  We have ressies at the traditional 4 locations plus Eden and Fine Cut.  Do I need to go to each individual restaurant to do this? One central location?

Thank you!