Hydro pool fees on EURODAM

Buck Turgidson

The last time I was on the Eurodam 2 years ago, you could only buy the full week pre-cruise.  Once we embarked, the spa offered several different special packages and I bought a day pass for $40 if I remember correctly.    It isn't a guarantee that they will offer day passes is what I have been told.  It depends on how many full week passes they sell. 

On ‎1‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 6:31 PM, GulfShoresCruiser said:

The price was $299 for a couple for the week on the NS last week.....Best money we ever spent.

Remain Calm and Cruise On

Where do I find that on the website. I have looked at the spa packages.

50 minutes ago, riverrat said:

Where do I find that on the website. I have looked at the spa packages.

I'm also wondering where you can book this online. I went through all the Spa options and I do not see it. I keep reading that the week pass for this is well worth it so I'd look to book it ahead of time. 

I've never tried to book it prior to cruising.  After boarding and after lunch, we head to the spa and book it there w/the spa ladies giving the spa tour.  

It's always been available and IMO, it's better to book it onboard so you get your Mariner points.

Again, best money we've spent......Have fun.

On 1/24/2019 at 5:31 PM, GulfShoresCruiser said:

The price was $299 for a couple for the week on the NS last week.....Best money we ever spent.

Remain Calm and Cruise On

On our recent Eurodam cruise I was put off by the requirement to pay for the whole week, especially considering that we only has two sea days to really enjoy a day at the spa.

The best bet is to wait a couple days after boarding and then see if they will sell you a day pass.  They refused to sell a day pass on the first day on the ship.

igraf