Ocean Liners Restaurant

lionheart

Dinner is 30.00 per person or you can have dinner with wine pairing for 57.00.

On Summit last Sept I had the wine pairing and it was superb. They perfectly matched each course of the meal with a glass of wine, including desert. Most were wines I would have never of picked. They were incredible and added to a already incredible dining experience.

Supposedly for the wine pairing everyone at the table must order but the waiter made a exception and only I had the wine.

How much is it per person? I ate at the Olympic on the Millie a few years ago, don't remember how much. Also, any insight on the menu.

Thanks,

Kurt

Hello Kurt,

Gary already provided you the answer about the "How much per person", which was the same for us when we dined there on Dec 13th, 2005. Please be aware that the amount that you are charged includes gratuity.

Also be aware that there are two menus: one four course (larger portions) and the new which is called " Menu Exceptionnel" six-course.

If you like to see the menus please click on the link below......Tom and Emily ( cruise critic members) provided that in their web site.

If you have any other questions....please list them.

http://www.tomandemily.com/CruisePics/CelebrityConstellation2005/Oceanliners/index_oceanliners.html

When you get the site and see all the pages of the menu, click on each page to make it larger....each click will zoom the page more visiable and easy to read.

Wes

Gary,

How much is it per person? I ate at the Olympic on the Millie a few years ago, don't remember how much. Also, any insight on the menu.

The cost is three X notes per person, plus the dinner that you don't eat in the main dining room.

The menus at Celebrity's specialty restaurants are basically identical, with the possible exception of the chef's special.

Norm.

Archived