How early can you get off boat in Koh Samui?

HI - I don't know about getting off the ship in Koh Samui but just in case you weren't aware there is a board on here for Scuba and Snorkelling (all over the world) which is very helpful. Look for "Scuba and Snorkelling" in the list of boards. 

I was able to plan dives with the help of the experienced guys over there.

Don't forget you will need a refresher if its been more than a year since you were PADI certified - but both of you can probably do a discovery day if its means you get a chance to dive! 

Enjoy! 

Hi Kazbar69,

Marella's tendering process is usually pretty efficient. Obviously priority is given to those on excursions as they are on a time schedule. However most full day/morning excursions are usually off and running by 9.00 at the latest. When last on Discovery you would meet in the Broadway Show Lounge if you were on an excursion and one deck above in the Venue if going ashore independently. When you are ready to leave you get a numbered ticket from the Venue and they will call you. The longest wait I have had for any tender with Marella is about half an hour which isn't bad considering the numbers. I am off on 30th January so will be testing Koh Samui on 6th Feb. Have a good trip.