Rhapsody Hot Tub Temperature

avatexrs

I was on the Rhapsody last September out of Venice.  The hot tubs in the Solarium/adults only area were cool or lukewarm at best, and the hot tubs in the mail pool area where nice and hot but filled with kids.  Is that normal? Do they not keep the Solarium hot tubs hot?

9 minutes ago, avatexrs said:

I know why the kids were in the hot tubs in mail pool area, but my question is - is there a reason why the adults only hot tub wasn’t kept hotter?

I suspect that's an oddity.   I never recall any tepid temperatures on any RCL ship, and we spend all our time in the solarium area.   

Not sure of the layout on Rhapsody, but maybe its exposure to elements kept it cooler???    Just a guess.

Just got off of Rhapsody last weekend.  The solarium hot tub we used all week was scaldingly hot.  Didn’t get in any of the others, so I can’t comment on them.  The solarium tubs did not have bubble jets that functioned.  An employee said that they had been disabled because there were rooms located below them, and people were complaining about the noise.

• 3 weeks later...
Just got off of Rhapsody last weekend.  The solarium hot tub we used all week was scaldingly hot.  Didn’t get in any of the others, so I can’t comment on them.  The solarium tubs did not have bubble jets that functioned.  An employee said that they had been disabled because there were rooms located below them, and people were complaining about the noise.

Can anyone recently on Rhapsody comment if the Solarium hot tub jets have been disabled permanently? Or was this just for that sailing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk