Ahhhh - Travelling Companion Wants Info On?

cruisecrasy

Hyatt Regency Pier 66 before final hotel decision - I had sort of decided on Renaissance. However - to be fair - wld really appreciate hearing from anyone who has recently returned from at the Hyatt so we can compare the reviews..

Many thanks in advance.

Happy cruisin' all!

Can you at least scroll to the bottom of the page???????

Your way of writing could to some be bit offensive but I shall take it from whence it comes..

This shld suffice as enough explanation although I am not obliged to do so - : I already have looked at the thread u mention and simply want as much info as possible from those who have stayed there as recently as possible because of the renos.. That thread seems to deal a lot with getting a room changed which I am not interested in.

cruisecrasy - We stayed at Pier 66 just a couple of weeks ago. We really had a great time. The pools were all complete except for the largest pool and it looked as if it would be finished any day. It appeared all the garden rooms were finished. We did not notice any renovations in the tower even though I have read on these boards that they are remodeling the rooms in the tower also. Our room did appear to have new carpet and bed linens. If you would like specific info please ask and I will try to answer.

cruisecrasy - We stayed at Pier 66 just a couple of weeks ago. We really had a great time. The pools were all complete except for the largest pool and it looked as if it would be finished any day. It appeared all the garden rooms were finished. We did not notice any renovations in the tower even though I have read on these boards that they are remodeling the rooms in the tower also. Our room did appear to have new carpet and bed linens. If you would like specific info please ask and I will try to answer.

were u in a garden view room or Tower - presuming a garden one..? Wld u recommend one over the other - we live very near the ocean here on the west coast so don't really care about an ocean view besides will be on B2B cruises for 14 days with a 'moving' ocean view anyway :0).. Did u avail yourselves of the restaurants - opinion plse if yes on Hyatt value, food service & quality and do u care to recommend any u particularily enjoyed? Did u use the water taxi? Wld u recommend this hotel for a person with mobility problems? Don't need specifics just an overall viewpoint please..

Really appreciate your help with these questions..and thanking u in advance..

Happy cruisin'!

Archived