Western Caribbean Cruise on the Equinox, 1/26/19

BikeTreker

My wife and I are on the Equinox and traveling in the Western Caribbean.  I am blogging as we go, discussing the itinerary and the ship.  Follow us if interested at www.travelswithcappy.com.  We started in Miami on January 24th, boarded the Equinox on the 26th and stopped at Key West on the 27th.  Today we are in Costa Maya and I just posted about this stop.  I hope to post about the ship today or tomorrow and will hit every port along the way.  Let me know what you think.

Nice posts and pics.  Glad to see you finally got some sunshine in Costa Maya.  

It's -30°F in Chicago today with windchills of -55°F.  Enjoy Mexico and the Caribbean. 

(fortunately I'm not in Chicago either)

On 1/30/2019 at 6:41 PM, mfs2k said:

I have a question. 

Can you tell me which nights are the “Chic Nights” and is there a special menu on those nights?

The chic nights for us were the 3rd night and Grand Cayman night.  On both evenings there were special menus.  Rack of lamb the first night and on the second Lobster and beef Wellington on the second night.

• Like 1