Liberty of the Seas 6214

I don't see a major problem this specific stateroom.  However, I prefer to have staterooms both above and below.

If you have booked under US/Canadian rules, Royal will normally let you change to any available stateroom in the same exact category.  It looks like you are in a 6B category now, so if you find an open 6B on decks 7, 8, or 9, I'd be inclined to switch.

Here's a look at the cabin from the outside of the ship. Since it's the first balcony you'll have a pretty good view looking forward as the front of the balcony you see that is curved is glass. I was up 4 decks which you can see in the upper left of the pic in the first balcony cabin on deck 10 and enjoyed the view. In fact I enjoyed the cabin so much I'm booked in it again in September.

Here's a link with some other pic's of cabin 6214 showing more of the balcony and the interior of the cabin.

20180829_120422.jpg

Edited by SciFiGuy1960

7 minutes ago, vaschroeder said:

Did you feel more movement or was it rocky due to it being at the front of the ship?

No more movement than I felt on my previous cruise on deck 9 mid-ship. Although we did have calm seas during my last cruise in August when I stayed in 1230 so I can't comment as to how it would be during rough seas.