Carnival Splendor drink prices (Australia)

Amandah1987

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has any info about the individual drink prices on board the Carnival Splendor (preferably in Australian dollars) will be my first time sailing with Carnival and finding it really hard to find any info.

i know we can’t get alcohol packages when sailing out of Australia, so was wanting to know what the prices are. 

Thanks 

I was told by a bar tender last year aboard Spirit that the menu/drinks pricing onboard Australian Carnival ships is still US dollars but Carnival simply charge the overall folio number in AUD without any conversion so a US$9 beer is simply billed as AUD$9 giving us a little price advantage.  This kind of makes sense as they don't alter the prices for when Legend makes its way to Australia and back to the US.  So if anyone has a photo of a Splendor drinks menu, I'd be interested to see it posted to compare with Spirit and Legend pricing.

10 hours ago, plettza said:

I was told by a bar tender last year aboard Spirit that the menu/drinks pricing onboard Australian Carnival ships is still US dollars but Carnival simply charge the overall folio number in AUD without any conversion so a US$9 beer is simply billed as AUD$9 giving us a little price advantage.  This kind of makes sense as they don't alter the prices for when Legend makes its way to Australia and back to the US.  So if anyone has a photo of a Splendor drinks menu, I'd be interested to see it posted to compare with Spirit and Legend pricing.

That's very interesting! Thank you! I would also like to see the drinks menu, so I can work out what I'll be sampling, and start putting money into a money box for On Board Credit.