Miracle Serenity Pool

joy4ron

i Saw a recent video review that made it look like the Serenity pool was closed.  Is this true? 

I am on the Miracle at the end of March. I don't plan on swimming laps- not that you could, but it would be nice to cool off from time to time

Just now, joy4ron said:

i Saw a recent video review that made it look like the Serenity pool was closed.  Is this true? 

I am on the Miracle at the end of March. I don't plan on swimming laps- not that you could, but it would be nice to cool off from time to time

All the pools and hot tubs get closed for cleaning or maintenance at one time or the other, so you may have just seen it at one of those times, but I'm not sure if that's the case or not. 

I will tell you that from my personal experience with that "pool" is that it wasn't much for cooling off, it was warm and not very pleasant. I think the term I've seen on here before "People Soup" sums it up quite nicely.