Coco Cay Map

Have fun! I don't have a map, but I've been on Coco Cay three times. You will have no problem finding a quiet place to yourselves. Just keep walking! Everyone kinda plops down right as you get off of the ship, but if you keep walking, the place is huge and there are many spots that are empty, hard to believe when you see all the people on the island, but it is true.

It has always amazed me to see all of the people at the beach and know that they are all on your ship!:eek:

I copied the map onto a word document, but I can't seem to paste it. This was on the top of it, if it helps. I used it for an April cruise, soit had to have been before than.

Naussa self-guided walking tour that we found on frommers.com

I don't know if any of you have used the program Google Earth, but here is an overview of Coco Cay. Notice the two cruise ships tendered to the north of the island. I have been told that the bigger island next to coco cay is Great Stirup Cay, but I cannot confirm this.

01050919-coco-cay.jpg

I have been told that the bigger island next to coco cay is Great Stirup Cay, but I cannot confirm this.

01050919-coco-cay.jpg

Correct. That is Great Stirrup Cay. NCL uses part of it (or did) as their private island.

CocoCay's real name is Little Stirrup Cay

Thanks prc, I figured that out while doing some reasearch on the other private islands. I have found Coco Cay, Castaway Cay, Great Stirup Cay, Half Moon Cay, Labadee, and Princess Cay... I think that just about covers all of them.

Archived