little apple bay/bomba shack?

trigster

hey all - will be in tortolla next tuesday (1/24) on the sun. if i were cruising alone i would head to this beach to sample some of the surfable, fun wintertime waves there and check out the legendary bomba shack (not sure if it's a full moon or not on that day though it doesn't matter since the ship leaves at 5pm). anyway, i'm wondering how the beach is? i will be there with my family (four 20-somethings and 2 parents) and i'm not sure if everyone will enjoy it as much as i might. if the ship is in port from 9am to 5pm what else is there to do in the vicinity. everyone else likes snorkling.. thanks!!

I've only been to Bomba's for the full moon parties. ;) There is a beach but not sure of any improvements. It is not far from Sebastian's - maybe a 5 minute walk.

A lot of the cruisers will go to Cane Garden Bay which has lots of beach bars and a beach. There will be boat and toy rentals there, also.

Archived