Captain Bryans

Jaxsonbrownie

I have been seeing some discussion here about Captain Bryans Stingray tour, but only in reference to the Buccanneer. We are booked with him on the Hannibal for Stingray City & snorkle, because the Buccanneer is in the morning and we will be in port from 12:00 noon until 7pm. The Hannibal has a 1:30 pm tour so booked that.Has anyone been on the Hannibal? And if so,what were your opinions/experiences with this? Would love to hear from you.Had previously done Nativeway, but wanted to try something different, and The Hannibal has 2 snorkle stops, Nativeway only 1.Any out there help with this,advise/opinions please! Thanks very much! Jaxson:)

My sister and I were on the Hannibal in October and were very pleased. The boat is not brand new, and the bathroom was a little rough, but up on deck plenty of room to sun and walk around. I had really wanted to do a catamaran, and it was a wonderful day. We had 2 guides in the water with approx. 20 guests, as well as a photographer. The guides were great and at the snorkel stop when everyone was pretty tired the kids had a ball jumping in from the boat. Then we set sail for the dock and had the carribean music playing and were shown our pictures with no pressure to buy. I was very pleased and Capt. Bryan himself drove the van back to the cruise dock. I would not hesitate to go with them again.

**s* *pr** w* w*r* ***k*d w**h ******w*y **d *h** ****r w* *rr***d ** *h*p**r ****r* 7:30*m **r * 89:30 ***r w* w*r* ***d *y ******w*y *h** *h* w**r w*s r****** **ry*********** ******* ***** 10*m****,S* w* j*s* s** **d w****d****Wh** ** w*s ***s* ** **m******** w* w*r* ***d my ******w*y *h** *h*y h*d ***r***k*d **d w*w*r* "p*ss*d ***" ** **p* *ry****** w* d*d **j*y *h* ***r ** w*s s* **** ** s****r*y ***y** *h* **** *s *k*y ** d**k****p****y ** r**m********* *h* ***hrr*m ****w w*s ** * w*rd****d*s**s*********** ** d*d *h* *r**k******h***

*h* ***y ******** *h*** w* h*** ** s*y ***** *h* ***r w*s *h* **d*****r*ph*r**H* w*s * y**** **y ** h*s **** 20's **d **ry *r*******H* d*d h*s p***h **r *h* d*d **d ***m*d ***ry **m**y /***** Wh** ** **m* **m*** **y w* d*d*'* w*** ** sp**d *h* $600 **r *h* d*d**W* w*r* ** * **d*** **d w***d r**h*r sp**d **rm***y **s*wh*r*****H* *hr*w * ****** m*** *******K*p* ******* *s ** *r*** ** **r *h**dr** h*w w* w*r* r****y ***** ** **** **d wh** w* *** h*m* **d d*d*'* **y *h* d*d***h** w* w*r* m*k*** * *** m*s**k*,*********d *h*s w*s **s* ** *r*** ** *h* **h*r p*ss****rs****M*d* *s ***k **d **** *h**p! * w*s **ry ****m**r***********d ** * d*d*'* *m*** *h* **mp**y***** sh***d h*** *h***h **d ** *h*s ***r h*pp**s ***** * w*****

** *h* **d ** *h* ***r y** *r* *sk*d p**** ****k ** **** **ps ** ***ry p*rs** ** ***rd****W* d*d *** *h* w*y ** w*s h**d**d w*s **s* **ry **********M*y** j*s* *h* w*y **ym** *s***d*rs *r*****

*** *****m********w* ****d *h* *xp*r***** ** *h* **********h*r *h** s****d *********

*h*s y**r w* *r* "*ry***" ** ***k w**h ******w*y *********H*p*****y w* w*** *** **"p*ss*d" *** ** **p* *ry******

**r**

Holy Cow! I don't know what happened with my post so here goes again....

We were originally booked with Nativeway and were waitingon the pier for our 8:30am tour when no one showed up. We eventually found the nativeway guy holding the sign and were told that the tour was delayed until 10:30am. We wiated around and at 10:30 we were told that we were being ":passed" over to Capt Bryan since Nativeway was over booked. Anyway, we did like the boat and the top deck was very spacious and there were drinks,punch,etc. The restroom under the top deck were nasty to say the least..Just don't walkin there barefooted is allI have tosay..Yuck.

Anyway we really liked the tour andCapt Brayn was great..The only thing we didn't like was the vedeographer. He was filming everyone for the dvd that cost $60.. We told him upfront that we were not interested but he filmed our family anyway while on the boat and in the water with the stingrays etc.. On the way back to the pier he was pushing the dvd on every passenger and when it came time for our turn I told him no thanks that we were on a strict budget and were not interested. i THOUGHT THIS GUY WAS GOING TO pop a vein! His face got red and his sweet toned voice turned mean and snotty . Saying loudly enough for other passengers to hear that we were making a BIG mistake not buying the dvd and we would regret it forevr and that our kids would be disappointed because we didn't buy it..On and On..Seriously this guy was a mess.. Finally he went on to someone else.thank God! Then at the end of the tour the Capt came in front of everyone and said that they would like to have tips fromeveryone..What nerve.. We did tip him and his helper but thought that was very forthright..Maybe just the culture there..

Eventhough I am ranting now..it was a good tour and yes we would go again with Capt Bryan..Thius yera we are booked again with Nativeway and hopefully we will be able to stay with them..

Have fun..Its something you will never forget..

Carla

Carla, thank you for your input, am seriously thinking of canceling Capt. Bryan & booking with Nativeway. WE went with them last time, just wanted to try something different. Nativeway was not in the least way pushy or asked for tips, and the bathroom was clean. Thanks again, Jaxson:)

Archived