[B]ONLY 20 CABINS LEFT![/B]

casidy_123

I just called carnival to find out how much availability there was for the glory sailing 10/16 and she told me that there were only about 600 cabins left mostly inside cat, And only about 20 cabins of each 6 and 8 cat cabins. I'm not sure of my vacations yet so I can only book in 3 weeks. I'm affraid there will be no more outside cabins left. I don't want an inside cabin. What should I do?
I'm thinking I should book anyway and If I don't get my vacations at that time then I try to cancel, or should I just wait till I know I can go and then book and hope for an outside cabin?
Does carnival tell you there are less cabins available than there really are just to scare you into booking right away?

Hi. Call a Carnival PVP and put down a deposit on an outside cabin. The deposit is fully refundable until 71 days prior to sailing when your final payment is due. If for some reason you can't cruise the week you planned, you can get the deposit back without any hassles. Happy cruising.

Joanne [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

11/27 Carnival Glory Cruise
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff00ff&cdt=2004;11;27;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]

Archived