Ramada Inn, Hollywood area, FLL . . .

debshomespun

Anyone stay at this location before? Got this room from Hotwire for my SIL, for Feb. 10, friday night, as all the hotels along 17th street were sold out. They wanted to stay below $150 for the night. Now, wondering how much cab fare will be from the airport, then from the hotel to the port. Anyone have experience with this hotel? Is it clean?

Thanks for any replies!

Stayed at this hotel last Feb. 05 before cruises. Area is nice, hotel was ok, old, a little dirty, but we got there late at night and left the next morning for our cruise. We used a van service for transportation to and form the airport and hotel. Don't remember the name but if you email chris cowan at lifeiscruising.com, he would probably know the company name. atheir price was the same as a cab and a lot more convenient.

Trent:

The address is 1925 Harrison St., Hollywood, FL.

Any info on this location would be greatly appreciated. I know all the Ramada's in our area are nice hotels. Any ideas on cab fares would be appreciated also.

Thanks so much!

Well Ramada Inns may be nice in Ohio, but they're NOT nice places in South Florida. This one is just off Young Circle in downtown Hollywood, with some restaurants and shops to walk to, it's still an area in transition though. As the above poster said, it's old and not a nice place.

I don't know what the cab fare would be there, but if they don't kill you on the parking charge a rental car would be cheaper, otherwise I'd use Tri-County/Airport Express... http://www.floridalimo.com/

Archived