For Edsareg

janny444

Hi....just to let you know that we have taken " the plunge" and booked a cruise with C&M departing Liverpool....just a 3 night taster cruise . I really hope it works for us because it is so much more convenient departing from Liverpool but also some of the itineraries look very interesting

53 minutes ago, janny444 said:

Hi....just to let you know that we have taken " the plunge" and booked a cruise with C&M departing Liverpool....just a 3 night taster cruise . I really hope it works for us because it is so much more convenient departing from Liverpool but also some of the itineraries look very interesting

If you tag someone by placing an @ before their name, they will get a notification (assuming they have notifications on). Type in the name, then select it like this: @janny444       @edsareg

Good luck!

image.thumb.png.c4ed196c547f661cbfc89b191397d7bc.png

Edited by SeaTheW0rld

1 hour ago, janny444 said:

Good for you, Im sure you will have a great few days, Which ship?.

Hi...the Magellan. I have had a look at photos/videos and from them the ship looks ok but of course the proof of the pudding is in the eating. I hope we like the Magellan because besides the convenience of departing from Liverpool they also do some very interesting itineraries. .