HELP! Party Cruise with good snorkeling request Nassau

tigerlilly878

Hi lovely cruisers!

We are going to Nassau for an overnight stop Sept 14th.  We are going for my 40th Birthday and I really want a nice excursion with decent snorkeling for me and a party boat for my best friend and sister who doesn't snorkel.  If I were going with hubs we would Scuba dive but I don'y want to leave my best friend and sister behind bored while I dive so I figure a snorkel and party cruise would be win win...

I saw one that was perfect through Island Marketing with a couple stops and cruising but they cancelled it... I found some full day excursions that leave before we dock at 10am.... Party cat has not messaged me back yet... and then there is the booze cruise bahamas that has mixed reviews...

am I missing a good option??  

Edited by tigerlilly878

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/5/2019 at 1:17 PM, mpdahmer said:

I booked https://keepitsaltyadventures.com/  for our party of 8. I will do a review when we return.

We had the best day on this excursion. The captain and his wife and mate were great and they planned an awesome day. We booked the 4 hour trip (it was a full 5 hours) and they took us to Rose island to snorkel at an amazing reef. We then went to an area they said was a turtle preserve. It was an easy depth and water was calm, good for any level swimmer. They then took us to a private beach with awesome sand and clear water. They setup volleyball in the water and let us hang there for a while. Some of the guys wanted to fish so we went to some deeper water on our way back and fished. Overall it was a great day and everyone said it was a highlight of our cruise.