from Millennium

Linda-E

Hi,
I think we met on the Millennium TA some time ago, Fort Lauderdale to Barcelona. Hope you and Sylvia are fine, we are doing the TA again on the Millennium 30.4.2006. so hope that you have left the ship in tip top condition.

Leta and Rex

[quote name='aguasch']Hello,

At the moment, we are sitting in our hotel room at the Santiago Marriott with a beautiful sunrise above the Andes. We just got off Millennium on March 19 (March 5 Buenos Aires departure).

We made arrangements for a Santiago and winery tour today and have to get ready. Our flight leaves for home tonight at 10:40PM.

Good sailings to all! :)[/quote]

yes, the Marriott is great. We enjoyed the sunrise from our 22nd florr room too and being able to walk to the shopping center for dinner or shopping!
Hope you enjoy your winery tour. If it is to Concha y Toro, I know you will!

If you need to buy any last minute wine, stop at La Vinoteca at the airport which has a great selection and good prices.

[quote name='dileep']yes, the Marriott is great. We enjoyed the sunrise from our 22nd florr room too and being able to walk to the shopping center for dinner or shopping!
Hope you enjoy your winery tour. If it is to Concha y Toro, I know you will!

If you need to buy any last minute wine, stop at La Vinoteca at the airport which has a great selection and good prices.[/QUOTE]
We had a great time and just got home this afternoon. Concha y Toro was great. Coming from California, it is great to see their perspective.

La Vonoteca had great prices. I was tempted to smuggle in some Cuban Rum, but decided no to chance it. It would have made it thru customs, they just waved us by.

Thanks for your diary, it proved to be of great value. Marta in Montevideo says hello.

Albert

[quote name='LEESRE']Hi,
I think we met on the Millennium TA some time ago, Fort Lauderdale to Barcelona. Hope you and Sylvia are fine, we are doing the TA again on the Millennium 30.4.2006. so hope that you have left the ship in tip top condition.

Leta and Rex[/QUOTE]
Hi Leta and Rex,

We definitely remember the both of you from the UK. We will be doing the westbound TA in November. The gaining of an hour everyday is much better for those of us living on this side of the pond. More party time!

We know you will have a great time on your crossing.

Albert & Sylvia

[quote name='aguasch']We had a great time and just got home this afternoon. [/quote]

Hope you don't get more hail storms! I was in Folsom last month when it hailed in Elk Grove!

We have had snow in the hills in Silicon Valley off and on for the last couple of weeks.

Hope you don't get more hail storms! I was in Folsom last month when it hailed in Elk Grove!

We have had snow in the hills in Silicon Valley off and on for the last couple of weeks.

I could not belive the amount of snow in the hills southeast of San Jose.

Albert

Archived