Cruise documents?

We cruise in just over two weeks and I'm getting very uneasy because we have not received our cruise documents. I talked with the company I booked with and they say we will probably get our documents by email.

I've already printed off my Set Sail Pass. But shouldn't I be receiving the usual package from RCCL?

We cruise in just over two weeks and I'm getting very uneasy because we have not received our cruise documents. I talked with the company I booked with and they say we will probably get our documents by email.

I've already printed off my Set Sail Pass. But shouldn't I be receiving the usual package from RCCL?

I wouldn't worry as long as you have printed your set sail pass. You can get bag tags from the porters. the doc's these days are nothing more that a catalog of shore excursions anyhow

Cats Slave, If the company you booked thru is telling you you'll probably get your docs by email,then that's probably all the paperwork you will get.

They're called e-docs,and some company's are only using them now. Eventually,that's probably all anyone will ever get. I know that takes away the fun of getting the "docs" and doing the dance,everyone talks about. Unfortunately,that looks like the wave of the future.

Like the poster above said,even if you don't get anything,email or otherwise,just take your printed paperwork,and your required ID,and you'll be fine. Word to the wise: Make sure you actually see the dock porter,writing your "correct" cabin # on a tag,for each piece of luggage you check at the pier. Or better yet,YOU write your cabin # on each tag. Have a great cruise.

Archived