Millenium aqua cabin pictures

barbels

I have seen pictures posted of the new A1 cabins on deck 10 which don't interest me.  But I haven't seen pictures of the renovated other aqua cabins.  Does anyone who is currently or has been on the ship have pictures of an A2 cabin?  I am considering booking one of these cabins and I'd to see what they look like now.

2 hours ago, jb1957 said:

I'm sorry I don't have the pictures you're looking for, but I would like to see the new A1 Deck 10 pictures.  Could you tell me how you found those, and why you have decided against them?

The pictures are on the long Millennium thread that' was up to 50 pages this morning.

I'm not interested in the new cabins because I have motion sickness issues and they are too far forward for me.  Also the pictures I've seen seem to have slightly smaller balcony doors than normal; but I could be wrong about that.

I saw this morning that someone posted pictures of 9095 in her review which is pretty much exactly where I would like to be on the ship.  Her review was quite positive and the cabin looked good in the pictures.

Barbara

1 hour ago, barbels said:

The pictures are on the long Millennium thread that' was up to 50 pages this morning.

I'm not interested in the new cabins because I have motion sickness issues and they are too far forward for me.  Also the pictures I've seen seem to have slightly smaller balcony doors than normal; but I could be wrong about that.

I saw this morning that someone posted pictures of 9095 in her review which is pretty much exactly where I would like to be on the ship.  Her review was quite positive and the cabin looked good in the pictures.

Barbara

Would you mind linking that review? 

• Thanks 1