Grand Suite Concierge Question regarding advanced reservations

CVW

I'm getting mixed information from Royal Caribbean. I'm a Grand Suite guest on the Allure departing in a couple of weeks. I booked through RCCL.

All along, they've been telling me that someone from the Concierge service will be contacting me about a week before my cruise to let me start the process of reserving dinners and showtimes, etc.

On today's phone call (for other matters) the agent told me that I would NOT be able to book in advance through the concierge service. That ability is only for the Royal Genie suites. I would have to book everything after I was on board. 

Who is correct?

Edited by CVW

4 minutes ago, CVW said:

Based on my previous experience, that isn't always true. On my last sailing, I was unable to dine in the Coastal Kitchen because I didn't have a reservation. 

I was referring to entertainment, and modified my post accordingly.

Interestingly, I just received a phone call from the RCCL rep I talked to today.

She apologized for giving me misinformation. She stated that Grand Suite guests will be sent an email to begin reservations 7 days prior to boarding, as I had been told before.