Limo Transfer for large group

Riley13

We would like to take a stretch limo from Anchorage to the Whittier dock. We have 6 passengers and will each have 2 suitcases and 4 carry-on bags. I was just wondering if anyone else with a large group and too many suitcases has taken a limo transfer and been able to comfortably fit everyone.

If so, please let me know which company you used. I have received some quotes for limo van service, but we would really like the stretch limo if at all possible.

Thanks!

I've seen streched Hummers and even a streched Element come into Whittier. That gal hanging out of the Hummer, wow, she could probably make that into a commercial. I watched them pull a lot of luggage out of that Hummer. The driver wouldn't even let the luggage handlers move the luggage out of the Hummer, he didn't want the leather ripped.

There was even a streched Ford truck in Whittier.

I don't remember all the companies that came in there, here's a couple:

http://www.limousineofalaska.com/

http://www.auroralimousines.com/

Thanks ARRTrain,

I actually did get rates for the hummer and SUV...However, I can't justify $500+ for a transfer to the ship. My kids, on the other hand, think it's money well spent!!

If we can't all fit in a regular stretch limo, I think we are going to have to go with a van transfer. I'm hoping that someone out there has had a successful limo trip and can help us out!

We used Magic Bus for our group of 6 adults with a ton of luggage.

We were going from the dock to Anchorage, and actually worked out a great deal, like a private tour of the area from pick up dockside at about 9 AM till around 2 or 3 PM when were dropped off at our motel for a flight home the next day.

I think it was about $350 for the whole thing, plus a generous tip for Tasha, our driver / guide, as she was FANTASTIC.:) Do a search under Magic Bus, or look on an Anchorage web site for them. Tim was the guy I dealt with. Just a fine organization to work with.

It was not a limo, but a very nicely appointed passenger van.

We would like to take a stretch limo from Anchorage to the Whittier dock. We have 6 passengers and will each have 2 suitcases and 4 carry-on bags. I was just wondering if anyone else with a large group and too many suitcases has taken a limo transfer and been able to comfortably fit everyone.

If so, please let me know which company you used. I have received some quotes for limo van service, but we would really like the stretch limo if at all possible.

Thanks!

We have booked this lemo in Jume. They are very competive but you have to ask and negociate a better price. Have heard good things about them. Ask for gus he is the owner we are saving over $300 from what everyone else was quoting.

Pat

gumdrop4@aol.com

We just got back from a cruise with transfers from Houston to Galveston. We used a stretch limo for the 8 of us because some had never been in a limo and it was actually the same price as a shuttle van. Wouldn't do it again with 8- we all had 1 bag and 1 carryon (except one girl who had 3 suitcases and 1 carryon.) We had to load half the luggage by our feet and on the seats. The driver wasn't exactly thrilled by it either. We tipped well, so in the end he was fine, but the look on his face when he saw us and our luggage was priceless. It just seems like a long way to drive being uncomfortable.

Archived