Reservations for Unlimited Go Kart Pass

lonzwinery

I'm still contemplating buying the unlimited go kart pass for $200 for our upcoming cruise in a week... Sounds like it's pretty difficult to get reservations, given the sheer volume of people.  Does anyone know how reservations work with the unlimited go kart pass? I read somewhere that there's a separate line for those with the unlimited pass, but thought I'd double check. Would hate to pay $200, only be able to use it a few times, due to all the spots being reserved right away...

I know this isn't what you asked, but I'd encourage you to reconsider what the unlimited go-kart pass is even worth. Those go-karts are very, very slow, almost walking speed, and people of all ages get bored of them very quickly. You may find yourself paying $200 and it would only be used a few times anyway. It really depends on the person, but they're really more of a novelty than real fun. Anyway, just something to think about. Cheers!

Iwould not  buy the unlimited. You are not likely to get 10-20 rides either due to desire or slots.

My 17yo nephew liked them, but rode 3 times all week. I rode once and was bored before my turn was over. Pay as you go is best.

FYI - He did later tag once.

• Like 1

Iwould not  buy the unlimited. You are not likely to get 10-20 rides either due to desire or slots.

My 17yo nephew liked them, but rode 3 times all week. I rode once and was bored before my turn was over. Pay as you go is best.

FYI - He did later tag once.

Did you have unlimited for your nephew?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, alnbrumom said:

Did you have unlimited for your nephew?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope. Really, don't do it.

If you really want to spend $200 buy OBC and give them the limit for cars, laser tag, arcade, bowling but don't put it all on the cars, it will be a waste. 

Track the spending with the onboard app.

Edited by Nola26
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Nola26 said:

Also be sure to sign them for the teen and or kids club. My teenager couldn't wait to go there daily. Entourage had video games, air hockey and other fun items.

Thank you for the reminder! I'll definitely do that! 🙂