brisbane airport to the star

jimmil

Unless you are going on a flight arranged by P&O you will need to make arrangements with them for tranfer to to ship or get a cab back to Brisbane Transit centre as you can not get to ship anyother way .

Hope this helps you get to your cruise and hope it is as good as the one I just got off.Mum said that they charge you about 10 dollars :) for the transfer.

Hi,my cruise is less than a month now.We arrive brisbane early the morning of cruise,whats the best way to get from the airport to the ship?

cheers

jim

Check with P&O first. I believe they do offer transfers from Brisbane Airport direct to the temporary terminal at Pinkenba, and you probably don't have to have prebooked air travel with them, as they also provide a free transfer from the long term parking businesses that are located out near the Airport. The information about the "temporary'" arrangements associated with departing from Pinkenba should come out with your tickets, it did for us when we sailed out of Brisbane on Pacific Sky.

If there are no suitable P&O arrangements, your best option is to get the train from the airport, which will take you directly to Roma St Station, (and Transit Centre) where the transfers to Pinkenba leave from.

Kym

Archived