Kids groups

sviramo

My son will be 12 when we sail and the group he is with goes from 8-12. I already have trouble getting him into the kids area but if he knows that he is grouped with kids that young, no way. That is like putting a 3rd grader with a 7th grader. Does anyone else have the same issue?

when you go to the fun zone, you can find out how many 12-yr-olds there are. You probably won't be able to find out prior to that unless someone signs on to your roll call with a child the same age.

On our last cruise, there were plenty of kids (250). There were 16 - eight-yr-olds (my daughter's age) but there were some 12-yr-olds coming in to the kids area too.

im 13 and last year i went on a cruise. but in order for me to be in a kids club i would need to go in the little kids club. So i just talked to the staff of the club and they said i could go in the teens club...I am going on the same cruise as you and im sure they wouldn't mind letting your son be in the teens club. good luck and see you there.:rolleyes:

from,

tropicgirl

Archived