NCL Escape late night fun zone cost

jkatzz1979

Last year when we were on the epic the cost was a per hour fee. When I go online it is a per session fee. Has anyone been on recently who has used this and seen the cost. My daughter normally asks to stay 1 more hour, which was for at 6/8 per hour, but 24 for the session we won’t be doing it.

Last year they were trying to change it to $30.00 for the whole session (10pm-1:00am) regardless on how long the child stayed. I cruised on the Escape after the change was made and the fee was still the same hourly fee. I don't think it worked and they are still charging the old rate. ($6.00 per hour for 1 child or 2 children for $10.00). Not many parents are willing to pay $30.00 for just an hour.

I am on the Escape again in a couple weeks and will see if the old rate is still in effect. I do know the counselors were not crazy about the change because they lose $ when no parents use the aftercare. From what they told me NCL gets half the aftercare money and the other half goes directly to the counselors.