Has Anyone Heard This

CruiseKing

I am currently booked on the January 28th Caribbean Princess sailing with a port call in St.Maarten on February 1st. I had heard that currently Princess is not offering any dive excursions in St.Maarten. I had already pre-reserved the NEW WAVES CERTIFIED SCUBA through the ship. Can you tell me if that is still a scheduled ship's tour?

Thanks for the help

I am currently booked on the January 28th Caribbean Princess sailing with a port call in St.Maarten on February 1st. I had heard that currently Princess is not offering any dive excursions in St.Maarten. I had already pre-reserved the NEW WAVES CERTIFIED SCUBA through the ship. Can you tell me if that is still a scheduled ship's tour?

I think the best advice would be to contact Princess directly rather than depend on "what I heard".

Good advice indeed. I did try calling but wouldn't you know it no one will be available until Monday. I thought the sooner I knew the sooner I could book independently.

Thanks

Dive Safari was the St. Maarten dive operator that Princess used when I was there. You could contact them to see if they are still the excursion provider for Princess and more specifically if they are offering an excursion for your sailing.

Archived