Seattle Hotel choice

Roce48

On 3/21/2019 at 10:12 AM, Gardyloo said:

The Crowne Plaza is closer to more restaurants and other activities.  

Have you looked at other hotels?  Have a look at the Mayflower Park and the Warwick, just for comparison.

ty

One potential concern would be the construction around the convention center. Crowne Plaza is about the same distance away from the Convention Center as the hotel I booked. I have read some reviews with complaints about the noise from the construction site at night.

12 hours ago, Tourist1292 said:

One potential concern would be the construction around the convention center. Crowne Plaza is about the same distance away from the Convention Center as the hotel I booked. I have read some reviews with complaints about the noise from the construction site at night.

There are way too many buildings between the Crowne Plaza and the convention center for any construction noise to be an issue.  Noise from Interstate 5, which is basically across the street from the Crowne Plaza (although insulated by Freeway Park to some extent) would have much more influence, but I'm sure the hotel's windows are soundproof enough to handle it.