Benefits of JS on Enchancement

RRMan

Other than additional space, what other benefits might we enjoy in a JS aboard the EOS? Is access to the concierge lounge included? Free internet or drinks? We're thinking about an aft JS cabin for a cruise this spring but before we book we thought we'd get a lettle help from the experts. We've never had a suite before. Thanks!

It's really a suite in name only. None of the suite benefits go with the room but, because RCI is pretty inconsistant and no one really seems to know what's what, you may get priorty boarding and RCI robes to wear while onboard. Just ask and see what they say.

The port and starboard side room seem to be wider from what I could see while the aft JS cabins are longer and narrower. We had an aft room and there really wasn't enough width to the room to make good use of the chairs. In the side cabins I noticed that the chairs seemed to fit better.

I have pictures of our aft JS cabin in the Enchantment photo's link in my signature below if you want to see what the room looked like. We prefer the JS catagory cabins when we can get them. The extra room and the bathtub and nice extra's for us.

We just had an AFT JS on Enchantment and thought that for the small price difference it was well worth it.

The balconies are huge... we really enjoyed having the loungers.

Doug is right... we peeked in the JS rooms on the side of the ship and they are wider, the sitting area seems to work a little better. Our room didn't seem any bigger than the D1 rooms we've had on the Voyager Class ships. I wouldn't have given up the large balcony though, we find we don't sit in the cabin very much.

The extra space in the shower was nice and getting 2 cruise credits is great.

Our luggage tags were marked as "suite"... they don't differentiate between a JS and any other suite on the tag. You do get priority embarkation.

I'm doing an AFT JS again on Grandeur in March. :D

Go for it!

Archived