Carnival Snorkel Gear

Devstar

Hello All,

I have been trying to find some reviews about the snorkel gear set that carnival sales through the Funshops. I just wanted to know if the quality was good because the price is decent for what you get. Any feedback from someone who has actually bought them would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

We had someone we met on our last cruise that had bought the full face mask and loved it.
He used it several times and this was his 3rd cruise with it.
What he really liked is it had a mount for his GoPro.

We own 4 sets of these and they are fantastic. We have the full face masks too and found they made my wife an I nauseous whe snorkeling on excursions. 

We we just prefer traditional masks now along with these modern snorkels. The snorkels themselves make a huge difference in that you’re not drinking the ocean. 

HEAD X-One Bungee Adjustable Mask Fin Snorkel Set, Small/Medium, Yellow https://www.amazon.com/dp/B076NZYPJK/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_8OBLCbA1QERCK

I am a very small woman and wondered what size the fins were. I use a size 6 womens so was wondering if anyone knew if the L/XL youth size may be a better fit since I would have to get a S/M Womens. I also sometimes have to wear a large youth size mask so wondered what age youth was wearing that size. Any help appreciated.