Uniworld cost for Peles Castle tour?

Janman

On 3/26/2019 at 11:51 AM, Janman said:

Can anyone tell me the price of Uniworld ‘s extra cost Peles Castle tour out of Bucharest?

Happy Cruising!

Interested to hear if you find out.  I have reached out to Uniworld via their Facebook site but have yet to receive an answer. Also finding it difficult to get information about the Exclusive Mozart & Strauss Concert.

On 3/26/2019 at 11:51 AM, Janman said:

Can anyone tell me the price of Uniworld ‘s extra cost Peles Castle tour out of Bucharest?

Happy Cruising!

Received this information today.

Here is more information but please note that both of those Masterpiece Collection Excursions are only available to be booked onboard.

Sinaia: Peles Castle and Winery Lunch & Tasting Prices are subject to change: € 79 After a scenic ride through the Carpathian mountains you'll arrive at Peles Castle for a guided tour followed by free time to explore the gardens. After the castle visit you'll have a guided tour of the Azuga winery and restaurant with wine tastings and lunch.

People’s Palace – Delusions of Grandeur: Prices are subject to change: € 31 A guided tour of the Palace as well as going through a small section of dazzling rooms, huge halls and quarters used by the Senate (when not in session).

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the information. How did you get it? I am on the 28 July AMS to BUC river cruise and can't figure out their schedule. On some days they clearly list choices, but on some days they have multiple AM and PM options that I assume we choose from.  I have only been on Uniworld in India where there weren't overlapping options.  Can I assume if there are AM and PM options that both will be possible? The current schedule lists Peles in the AM and Peoples in the PM, but it seems like a push to get back for the Peoples.  Any info would be appreciated.

I called Uniworld and found out that the Peles Castle tour is 79€ and that you cannot use onboard credit as it is considered a local pre cruise tour not actually during the cruise. I have a lot of onboard credit that I fear I will not be able to use since Uniworld is “all inclusive “! Not happy!

We concluded Highlights of Eastern Europe in Bucharest on April 11, 2019. The Peles Castle Visit Lunch & Wine was 79 Euros per person and the Ceausescu's Mansion visit was no extra cost. Peles Castle was all day and Ceausescu's Mansion was morning only.

14 hours ago, HappyTvlr said:

Thanks for the information. How did you get it? I am on the 28 July AMS to BUC river cruise and can't figure out their schedule. On some days they clearly list choices, but on some days they have multiple AM and PM options that I assume we choose from.  I have only been on Uniworld in India where there weren't overlapping options.  Can I assume if there are AM and PM options that both will be possible? The current schedule lists Peles in the AM and Peoples in the PM, but it seems like a push to get back for the Peoples.  Any info would be appreciated.

Info came from Uniworld via Facebook.  Be best to contact them direct re the timing. 

• 2 months later...

Thanks for posting this information.  We are on the Bucharest to Amsterdam cruise Sept 30th.  This gives us an idea of what the Masterpiece collection tours cost.  The Peles Castle tour/wine tasting/lunch sounds tempting......

-Rose