Konsingdam - Inside Sideways Stateroom?

bamelin

Okay, that's great information.  It's for my teenagers and the TV placement will be vital - not that they'll be watching a lot, but it's nice to be comfortable when you do.  We have a verandah across the hall.  

Thanks everyone for your comments.  

Happy Cruising.

• Like 1

Ask your Agent for a large I. I’s come in standard size which are about 143 square. The large I’s are considerable larger. But your TA can find out the size of the room. I believe I 8092 and I 8109 appear to be larger from the diagram. There are some sideways I’s on the Schubert deck. But do check with your agent. The Pinnacle Class isn’t the same as the Vista or Signature. But they do advertise Large I’s. They are probably the first staterooms to god he to their size.

8 minutes ago, Storylady said:

Ask your Agent for a large I. I’s come in standard size which are about 143 square. The large I’s are considerable larger. But your TA can find out the size of the room. I believe I 8092 and I 8109 appear to be larger from the diagram. There are some sideways I’s on the Schubert deck. But do check with your agent. The Pinnacle Class isn’t the same as the Vista or Signature. But they do advertise Large I’s. They are probably the first staterooms to god he to their size.

I had booked one of those two cabins on the Nieuw Statendam for next June, but a review of those cabins on Koningsdam said they are quite noisy due to being below a Lido kitchen area.   I changed my cabin.  Others may be able to give their experiences and perhaps they are better.

2 hours ago, dfish said:

I had booked one of those two cabins on the Nieuw Statendam for next June, but a review of those cabins on Koningsdam said they are quite noisy due to being below a Lido kitchen area.   I changed my cabin.  Others may be able to give their experiences and perhaps they are better.

You are correct about that. Never book under the Lido Restaurant. You might chose the Schubert Deck as there are rooms above and below.There are large L on that deck.

Otherwise look for a Large Oceanview as the insides are all very, very tiny. 

Edited by Storylady
  • Like 1

On 10/26/2019 at 1:02 AM, Storylady said:

You are correct about that. Never book under the Lido Restaurant. You might chose the Schubert Deck as there are rooms above and below.There are large L on that deck.

Otherwise look for a Large Oceanview as the insides are all very, very tiny. 

I can't move stateroom location because as I said, we are in a verandah opposite to my teenagers inside cabin.

• 3 years later...
On 4/1/2019 at 11:16 AM, Maggie North said:

Yes it was...huge flat screen mounted on the wall.  I marked up the cabin diagram from HAL website...hope this helps.1626796094_ScreenShot2019-04-01at2_06_08PM.thumb.png.1979561915be6de80353447940c91949.png

Thank  you so much do this info and pic! We are booked in cabin 4032 on the Koningsdam and I have been searching for this  exact info. Much appreciated.