i finally made it through the 'new system' for carnival site

dustyroad

i thought i would never get the 'new password' mess straightened out. it took weeks of' get a new password' dilema to finally be in their memory bank or whatever it is they are doing to their site. now i have a new password ( i even changed it too an easier one ), can get in to see my profile and when i bring up the home page on my bookmark it says ' welcome with my name and the best is it SHOWS how many days left for my cruise. it really is pretty neat. i hope the rest of you are having the same kind of luck. of course i think you have to have a room # to do this. im not sure about that. just getting my booking # to work a week after i made my reservation was a hassle. but now i am set and can see the days left, buy stuff if i want, check my profile and do the fun pass if i want too. i just wanted to pass this on. good luck to the rest of you.

DUSTY

Carnival Spirit, 9/10/03 Alaska glacier bay

Carvival Spirit, 5/11/05

Alaska glacier bay again

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dustyroad:

of course i think you have to have a room # to do this. im not sure about that.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>No, you don't have to have a cabin number. I have a guarantee on my upcoming cruise and I'm able to access my booking.

Stan

Next up:

Carnival Miracle 5/9/2004

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2004;5;9;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0400

RCCL Sovereign of the Seas 1994

RCCL Viking Serenade 1997

RCI Grandeur of the Seas 2002

RCI Radiance of the Seas 2002

HAL Zaandam 2003

Not For Me.

My problem was that (for some reason) they still have an old E-Mail address associated with my old account. (even though I long ago updated it on the system)

So they sent the new password to that Defunct address.

I re-registered, but the system won't let me enter / associate my Past Guest Number with my new registration. Grrrrrrr

I've called, e-mailed, etc......

Funny this topic should come up. I just off the phone w/Carnival, on hold off & on for 35 mins. Have no problem re-registering but can't get any emails from them and I can't get my past guest #. Told me that I have to wait 4 mos. to get my guest # which is frustrating w/some of the other cruise lines I had #'s w/i week of coming home.

Debbie

Carnival Destiny 2/8/04

Grand Princess 7/6/03

RCL - Nordic Empress 2/03 & 4/02

Crown Dynasty 7/00

Queen of Bermuda 7/87

Carnival - Mardi Gras 11/75

I hate the new set up. They have our past guest numbers mixed up, my 4 year old is the only one showing a cruise history and I'm tired of fighting it.

Fascination 1997 Destiny 2000

Victory 2000 Sensation 2001

Norway 2002 Legend 2002

NCL Dawn 2003 Inspiration 2003

they do have some bugs to fix. each day i am getting to a few more screens. today the funpass page came up on its own for me. i read on another board that people are getting the same and differnt problems as us. so i guess we just have to wait it out and in a few days you might be able to get into the pages. good luck.

DUSTY

Carnival Spirit, 9/10/03 Alaska glacier bay

Carvival Spirit, 5/11/05

Alaska glacier bay again

why would Carnival need to e-mail me through their web site? Just curious.. icon_wink.gif

4 days left.. don't want to miss out on anything!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2004;4;17;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

This much time until I leave to marry my best friend

odie_anm.gif

Triumph 4/04

Imagination 5/00

OceanBreeze 11/96

USS 'Neversail' SanDiego 10/65

I tried navigating the new site and checking for a price drop. I eneded up getting a call from a PVP, but when I went to return the call, she no longer works for Carnival??? Weird. I did not do anything except search for a price, didnt click on contact me or anything...

Carnival Imagination 11/01

Carnival Legend 3/19/05

3/19/05 Legend Cruise

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2005;3;19;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

I cannot ad my cruise for August to my profile, it tells me the booking number does not match with my name. When I called Carnival's helpline they told me I cannot add it unless I booked through Carnival. Has anyone else experienced this??

Carnival Pride 8/17/02 (Western Caribbean)

Carnival Glory 8/21/2004 (Eastern Caribbean) 30th Anniversary Cruise

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=008080&cdt=2004;8;21;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500CQclass.gif

<center>

<a href="http://www.escati.com/counter98/free_time_codes.htm">

time98.gif</center>

Ken - it is not true that you cannot add a reservation unless it is booked through Carnival. I have 2 cruises booked, and both of them were booked through a t/a, not Carnival directly. I was able to add my Legend CTN reservation to the system, but have not been able to add my Miracle cruise on there. I'm thinking that maybe I can't add the Miracle because it is a group cruise???? I tried using both my group booking number and my individual booking number.

Debbie smiley-faces64.gif

Click here to visit the Miracle Party Cruiser's Group Board.

Here is a link to the 5/9/04 Carnival Miracle roll call!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2004;05;09;15;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Click here for the 10/22/04 Legend CTN roll call!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2004;10;22;15;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Triumph (Eastern) 05/00

Destiny (Southern) 04/02

Miracle (Bahamas) 05/04

Legend (Nowhere) 10/04

Archived