MSC Seaside, YC, March 23-30, 2019

sweetsand

That’s a good question. I did not see any option to pay for extra hours. I know for sure you can do it on NCL. And I did see those adults only shows on daily programs but did not attend so not sure how good they are. 

Funny enough, one evening we were having dinner at YC restaurant and I can’t even remember what was our conversation about with our waiter, but it was something about late night activities. And he just said, oh, after you put kids to bed you can do this and that. I didn’t say anything but there is no way we would leave kids by themselves, definitely not at 6 and 8. I guess ones they are older that can be an option but I ll have to get my head around it :)))

10 hours ago, sweetsand said:

Funny enough, one evening we were having dinner at YC restaurant and I can’t even remember what was our conversation about with our waiter, but it was something about late night activities. And he just said, oh, after you put kids to bed you can do this and that. I didn’t say anything but there is no way we would leave kids by themselves, definitely not at 6 and 8. I guess ones they are older that can be an option but I ll have to get my head around it :)))

Exactly ...i wouldn't leave the kids unattended in the room either. 

"Oh, and just in case someone who was on this cruise is reading and might have pictures/video of an elegant English gentlemen and a blonde lady (me) having a fabulous dance together 💃 at the buffet night by the pool in YC - I would love to see it. My husband never thought of taking pics/video 😞 thank you! "

I was part of the party of 6 from the England ( the tall guy) as you said a great cruise and good fun on the deck party evening , Glad you enjoyed the dancing with "Peter" , i have some video of some of the fun i don't think i got you and Peter dancing unfortunately , but some of the staff dancing at the end , i will happily send you if you PM me .

Edited by Mighty_Fine