Royal Beverage Package prices?

Hi everyone,

It has been years since we sailed RCL. We usually sail NCL - however I am looking for a itinerary change up.  So looking at Freedom of the Seas 12/1/19.

How does Royal's Drink package pricing work?  From what I could find on their website the price they state says $63 - $70 per day.

I would like to know what the package is going to cost me before I decide on going on this cruise or not.  Is there a way to find out without calling or fully booking online?  I assume pricing is based on sail date and ship, is that correct?  Can anyone give me an idea of what they paid for their upcoming cruises? I am aware there is an extra gratuity, is this 18% or 20%?

Thanks in advance for your help! 

We got the deluxe package for 52 and the refreshment for 17.  Our cruise is in a week and a half and we check the prices every day to see if they have dropped.  I can say that while they haven't gone below what we have them for, they are changing daily.  If the price drops below what we payed, we'll cancel it, then re purchase it at the lower rate.