Just off the GEM 10 Night Caribbean-Any Questions?

NJBill

On ‎4‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 12:57 AM, dongordon said:

Who was the Concierge?

Any word on any upcoming refurbishment...does the "good old GEM " in need?

One of my favorite NCL ships.

Thanks.

Don:classic_rolleyes:

Concierge on 3/29 cruise was Yahira Suazo. She'll be there until some time in June.

5 hours ago, TwocruisersfromMA said:

Hi...Who was the cruise director?..We were booked on the March 29th 2 week cruise and canceled it the day we returned from our Thanksgiving cruise. We were going to rebook sometime in December hoping all the issues were worked out

Cruise Director was Ferdie Imperial

On ‎4‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 7:06 PM, Peachypooh said:

Hi,

Did you go to St. Tomas and to Tortola? How do they

look after the hurricane? thanks.

St Thomas still has repairs to complete, as do many of the Islands. I saw a little on the ride to Red Hook for our catamaran excursion.  I did not see Tortola by land but saw the devastation via catamaran to Jost Van Dyke.  JVD looks completely different, but beach and water were still beautiful and the beach bars/restaurants are open for business! 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, df5250 said:

Concierge on 3/29 cruise was Yahira Suazo. She'll be there until some time in June.

Cruise Director was Ferdie Imperial

St Thomas still has repairs to complete, as do many of the Islands. I saw a little on the ride to Red Hook for our catamaran excursion.  I did not see Tortola by land but saw the devastation via catamaran to Jost Van Dyke.  JVD looks completely different, but beach and water were still beautiful and the beach bars/restaurants are open for business! 

We had a different cruise director. Not sure if it was a language barrier but she was unapprochable. Hopefully they will hire someone personable in the future. Did it take over an hr to get off in each port because of one gangway? Did you dock in the industrial part of St Kitts and were charged $10.00 each for the shuttle to town?

Edited by TwocruisersfromMA

22 hours ago, TwocruisersfromMA said:

We had a different cruise director. Not sure if it was a language barrier but she was unapprochable. Hopefully they will hire someone personable in the future. Did it take over an hr to get off in each port because of one gangway? Did you dock in the industrial part of St Kitts and were charged $10.00 each for the shuttle to town?

We had two gangways at all ports, so getting off and on was quick and easy.   St Kitts was not industrial. There were lots of little shops there.  I cannot speak to the shuttle to town.