Birthday Decorations through Carnival Glory

Nikkoli110

Hello, my family and I are going on Glroy 4/15. My little sister will be turning 18 on the ship. I saw how Carnival has decorations you can have set up. Do these decorations get set up before we get on the ship, or can they do it a day of your choosing? I think it would be cool to have them do it while we're out on an island, or at dinner or something. Just wondering...

Hey Nik-

You can ask for the room to be decorated on her actual birthday, but they cannot guarantee that it will be done while she is out of the room--they may come to do it while you guys are in there. Is it a port day? That might be ok--it will prob be done while we are off the ship.

We had Bob & Kathy's room done for their anniversary, and had it done before they got on so it would be a surprise. They loved it!!

Stay away from the cake that you can order in the dining room. We celebrated our anniversary over new year's on yhe Glory, and my in laws ordered a cake for us. It looked beautiful, but unfortunately, it was probably the worst cake I have ever had. We all had a little piece and left the rest. We all hated it.

Archived