Zenith, Inside Cabin Question

rollie

I was wondering if anyone knows about the Cat. 7 inside cabins on the Caribbean deck between forward and midship elevators. They look bigger than normal Cat. 7 cabins on the deck plans that I have seen.

The cabins are basically all the same size.

Inside cabins on deck 6 (Caribbean) are actually category 9's. (our kids stayed in cabins 6028 & 6032) Decent size, with 2 upper beds and 2 lower beds.

If you actually meant Cat. 7 they are outside cabins with portholes. We stayed in 6002, which I felt actually was a tad smaller than my sister's Cat 7 cabin (6008) but was fine for us for the time we spend there.

Thanks again for some great info and reference sites.As we count the days we are getting more excited.Our roll call board is picking up,getting to meet new people is so much fun.I am sure we will throughly enjoy Zenith.I hope I remember not to take mid ship elevator to pool.Forward elevator seems to be the best lets you out right at the Fleet Bar.LOL

alpa---after five sails on Zenith we still forget about the midship elevator. :-)

LOL well rats. I'm leaving next week for my 3rd time and I was hoping I'd FINALLY get that elevator thing down pat.

Guess I have a few more to go! :p

Archived