Trent or Bequia or ???

dosi

Can anyone tell me the status of the Omni Colonnade in Coral Gables. We stayed there a couple years ago and loved it. It is no longer appearing on the Omni website and I was wondering if it had been rebranded? And yes I am too dang lazy to just pick up the phone and call them.....plus, since they are no longer on the Omni website I can't find their phone number:o . Thanks.

Wow that is the weirdest hotel website I have ever seen....just the title page with a brief history of the hotel, but no mention of the address or phone number.....and yet, when you go to the reservation page they are still charging the same high Omni rates!! I will be interested to see if they expand the website and to learn who the new owners are. Too bad, it was a very very nice Omni.

Well the owners are probably the same, most hotels are not owned by the chain who's flag is on the door. All of those brands are just franchises, and some of them switch from one to another every few years. This has apparently JUST happened though. It was still an Omni a couple of weeks ago, and they still answered the phone OMNI COLONNADE when I called. I asked why they were not on the Omni webpage and she said OH SORRY, RIGHT. She said they're now independant but didn't seem to know much about it and had to ask 3 people to get that webpage for me.

Archived