New system

I just registered and signed up for the M&M. When I did my check in yesterday, I was surprised by the new system. Much easier check in form and we choose our boarding time. On a previous cruise we were assigned boarding time. The first available was 4:00. You also can see scheduled activities and the time. Boarding pass is similar to that of the airlines, no counter check in. Supposedly you zip right in, your door key will be in your cabin. They suggest you download the app and don't even need a printed boarding pass, just like the airlines. Looking forward to the cruise. Our last cruise was a transatlantic a year ago. See you at the M&M.

57 minutes ago, luvintravel said:

I just registered and signed up for the M&M. When I did my check in yesterday, I was surprised by the new system. Much easier check in form and we choose our boarding time. On a previous cruise we were assigned boarding time. The first available was 4:00. You also can see scheduled activities and the time. Boarding pass is similar to that of the airlines, no counter check in. Supposedly you zip right in, your door key will be in your cabin. They suggest you download the app and don't even need a printed boarding pass, just like the airlines. Looking forward to the cruise. Our last cruise was a transatlantic a year ago. See you at the M&M.

You might want to post this to your specific roll call.

Enjoy your cruise.